Martini, Sherries, Port, Campari, Pimms, Gin, Vodka, Bacardi, Bells, Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels, Thai Whisky
Tia Maria, Baileys, Cointreau, Malibu, Archers, Remy martin, Southern Comfort, Drambuie, Martell
Thai Beers (bottle) - Chang Beer, Singha Beer
Carling Cold and Stella - Pint, Half pint
Bitter: Worthington Cream Flow - Pint, Half pint
Strongbow (Dry Cider) - Pint. Half pint
Alcohol free (bottle) - Kaliber
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Lemonade, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Soda water, Tonic water, Slimline Tonic, Mineral water.
Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Grapefruit juice, Appletiser (sparkling)
J2O Spritzer Mineral Water (bottle) Thai Spritzer Rose wine (Sabai)
SPARKLING WINE & CHAMPAGNE
110. Pinot Grigio, to’ Spumante
The latest in fashion, light silvery colour, small bubbles of refreshing fruit, dry and elegant. A perfect drink at all times
111. Saumur Cuvèe St Louis NV
This is a fine example of the renowned Loire sparkling wine, clean, fresh and bags of fruit make it an ideal start to a meal.
112. Moutard Grande Cuvée Champagne
Silver Medalist - Traditional and classic dry biscuity flavours. Voted second best behind Krug in a recent tasting.
113. Moutard Prestige Rosé Champagne
A delicate salmon pink colour from short maceration on the skins and a fruity flavors.
114. Bollinger Special Cuvée Champagne
What better way to start or finish your evening! A full flavoured classic champagne.
116. Sauvignon Blanc, Reserve, l’Enclos Domaine Layranc, France
Light pale straw colour verging into green, a subtle bouquet of
gooseberries and grapefruit, inviting ripe fruit with vivacious dryness
and a fresh finish.
117. Hazy View Chenin Blanc South Africa
Enticing fruit driven wine. Incredibly easy to drink. A medium dry wine which is a worthy partner to lighter style dishes.
118. Piesporter Michelsburg QbA ‘Sonnengarten’ Mosel, Germany
Aromatic and medium sweet with a crisp fruit and acidity to handle Thai spices and herbs.
119. Chardonnay - Pinot Grigio, Promised Earth, Australia
Light glittering colour, aroma of grape fruit, dry with a touch of vanilla and mangoes on the palate.
120. Pinot Grigio, Superiore, Villa Rubini, Colli Orientali dei Fruili, Italy
Luminescent silver gold, an aroma bursting of pear
drops and lemon, spritzy, fragrant cool sensation of mouthwatering
121. Weltevede Gewürztraminer Robertson, South Africa
Wonderfully aromatic and spicy wine with crisp acidity. Probably the best wine for Thai food you will find.
122. Pouilly Fume, Les Charmes, Patrice Moreux, Loire, France
Light silvery colour, intense fruit of gooseberries and
grapefruit. Dry with an extending taste, retains good cleaness and
123. Chablis, Saint Roche, Colombier France
A clearly brilliant wine in every sense, shining golden Green with lush scents of blossom and fresh pears.
124. Château de l’ Aumerade Rosé ‘Cuvée Marie Christine’ Cru Classé AC Côtes de Provence, France
Surprising warmth and depth, but nonetheless refreshing fruity,
flavours of a quality Rosé which can be enjoyed on its own or
throughout a mea.
126. Syrah, Reserve, l’Enclos, Domaine Layranc
Deep violet red colour, intense bouquet of blackcurrant, almost
chocolatey, medium bodied, inviting by a layer of ripe little fruit.
Sumptuous stuff that will encourage you for another bottle.
127. Merlot France
A smooth, richly flavoured and well balanced wine. Notes of tobacco and chocolate with plumy fruit in an elegant style.
128. Valpolicella Classico Valverde ~ Tedeschi Veneto, Italy
It is medium bodied, well balanced and full of character.
129. Shiraz Viognier, Promised Earth, Australia
A gorgeous blend of flavour, bouquet of raspberries with a gentle touch Of vanilla, medium body, soft on the finish..
130. Rioja Tinto Crianza Ondarre Spain
A versatile Spanish wine the famous oaky
characteristics. Duck, beef or chicken dishes will enjoy the chance to
accompany this top quality wine.
131. Cabernet Sauvignon Echeverria Curico Valley, Chile
A clean, ripe fruit flavour enriched with the fragrance of blackberries and violets
133. Châteauneuf du Pape, Domaine du Grand Tinel Rhône Valley, France
From one of the best Rhone vintages in years, a
traditional big and gutsy red, packed with warm, peppery, spicy fruit.
Nothing is too spicy for this so you should treat yourself .